Genesis to Revelation in a single glance! The bestselling Bible Time Line pamphlet shows hundreds of events in biblical history side-by-side with
world history and Middle East history. Teachers love how
easily they can compare biblical events to those that occurred elsewhere
around the world. For example, the pamphlet shows that Daniel, Buddha, and Confucius lived at the same time. Information
includes 200 key people, dates, battles, and key events in Israel's
history. The pamphlet is glossy, full color and is filled with
illustrations and photographs.
This remarkable 12-panel Bible Time Line
pamphlet covers more than 2000 years, from before 2200 BC to AD 100.
Beginning with Genesis and Adam and Eve, the time line goes from Abraham
and continues through the Apostle John and the Book of Revelation. The
pamphlet provides key dates, events, and leaders from the Bible, world
history, and Middle Easter history. Students gain a new perspective on
the place and time of biblical history when they see firsthand that:
- Moses was leading the Exodus while the Sheng Dynasty was flourishing in China.
- The first recorded Olympic game in Greece was held during the time of Jonah.
- The Greek historian Homer lived during the time of Isaiah, Amos, and Micah.
Vesuvius erupted and buried the city of Pompeii just 50 years after
Jesus' death and resurrection. The apostle John probably would have
known about it.
- At the time of Jesus, Rome dominated most of
southern Europe and northern Africa. Other powerful civilizations
included the Kingdom of Kush in Africa and the Han Dynasty in China.
- Emperor Caligula who ruled 7 years after Jesus' resurrection was a madman. He made his horse a senator.
the general who destroyed Jerusalem in AD 70, later became Emperor of
Rome. He officially made Christianity a crime punishable by death.
- When Paul was taken under guard to Rome, he didn’t see the Colosseum. It was built 4 years after his death.
- Emperor Nero, who had Peter and Paul executed, also had his wife and mother killed.
The Bible Time Line pamphlet, in which Bible times, world history, and Middle East history
are compared side-by-side, create one of the most comprehensive and
valuable tools available to students of the Bible, as well as students
- The Bible history time line includes:
- The Books of the Bible and the centuries in which events occurred
- A special inset covering Creation to Abraham
eras such as Abraham to the Sojourn in Egypt, Moses and the Exodus, the
Judges, United Kingdom, Divided Kingdom, the Exile, Restoration of
Jerusalem, Intertestamental Period, and ultimately, the New Testament.
key events such as the establishment of the Abrahamic Covenant, the
First Passover, the Tabernacle, the Ten Commandments, the prophets, the
kings and their years of rule, the restoration of Jerusalem, the
building of the Temple, the birth of John the Baptist, plus so much more
- World history time line includes:
events such as the emergence of writing forms, the first code of law,
the Iron Age, the Trojan war, the founding of Rome, the birth of Buddah
and Confucius, Alexander the Great's conquests, Cleopatra's rule, the
fall of Masada, and numerous other events
- Middle East history time line includes:
building of the Egyptian pyramids, the rule of Amenhotep II (among
other Pharoahs), the rise of the Persian Empire, the Roman Empire, and